Their graduate placement programme can offer an opportunity to work on a short-term project with an established business or social enterprise.
Organisations of all sizes participate and you receive a minimum salary of £14,000 (pro rata) whilst on your placement. A supplement of £1,500 is already included to placements based in the Highlands and Islands.
Participating businesses are dynamic, growth-oriented and located across Scotland, within the private and voluntary sectors. Projects last from three months to one year and must be quantifiable and measureable
- IT and Networking Administrator, The McGhee Group, Apply by 11th November
NEW this week:
- Graduate Documentation Controller, PCT Group Sales, Apply by 18th November
- Graduate Animal Nutritionist, Davidson Brothers Shotts Ltd, Apply by 19th November
- Graduate Net. Designer/Developer , ETL Factory, Apply by 19th November
- Graduate Marketing and PR Executive, Murray Hogarth Co Ltd , Apply by 19th November
- Graduate International Business Manager, Managed Response Marketing Ltd, Apply by 26th November
- Graduate Software Developer, Infoplex, Apply by 12th January
Keep up to date with future vacancies at